Finding suitable tenants, managing the paperwork, resolving day-to-day maintenance problems and monitoring changes in legislation takes time and effort. At Parkgrove, we are happy to relieve busy landlords of the burden, with the assurance that their business investment is in safe, professional hands.
Finding good tenants fast is absolutely vital for protecting a buy-to-let investment. Happily, Parkgrove has the systems, contacts and processes in place to find and screen tenants from diverse target markets, and for the widest range of properties. Landlords can choose one of two main service levels - LETTINGS ONLY or FULLY MANAGED - with additional, optional services available to complete the lettings loop.
Pre-purchase Consultation (optional)
• Experienced agents will appraise your prospective purchase and advise on its potential as a buy-to-let with recommendations for a target market, an achievable rent and information on the financial considerations (from buying to insuring).
• Late night viewings and appraisals can be arranged to accommodate busy landlords.
Landlords Insurance (optional)
• Competitively priced insurance products designed specifically for Landlords, and providing full cover against all eventualities including rental guarantee, contents insurance, buildings insurance and legal expenses cover.
• Advising when action needs to be taken to comply with changes in the law (eg Safety Regulations).
Property Marketing (Lettings Only & Fully Managed)
• On our own popular website, Rightmove, FindaProperty and others, local press advertising and circulating details to contacts in student accommodation offices and among local large employers.
Refurbishment & Redecoration (Lettings Only & Fully Managed)
• From minor works to complete refurbishment, we can arrange and supervise redecoration, repairs, carpeting, curtains and furnishing. We work closely with local suppliers and trades people to ensure competitive pricing and quality workmanship for our landlords.
Accompanied Viewings (Lettings Only & Fully Managed)
• Accompanying prospective tenants when viewing a property.
Tenant Referencing (Lettings Only & Fully Managed)
• Collecting references from previous landlords, banks and employers, and running credit checks and ID verification.
Supervising Incoming Tenants (Lettings Only & Fully Managed)
• Preparing tenancy agreements, supervising signatures, handling deposits, preparing an inventory and schedule of condition, supervising the transfer of fuel bills and council tax accounts into the tenant's name.
Ongoing Management & Maintenance (Fully Managed only)
• Collecting the rent and transferring it to the landlord, handling tenant queries, conducting periodical inspections and arranging any repairs and maintenance work required to keep the property in top rental condition.